Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sweet Summer... and Trainings

The first four weeks of summer have come and gone, and I've moved from the "needing to be refreshed stage" to the "starting to prep for next year" stage. I went to a summer training last week and talk about information overload! Moving to a new subject brings lots of things to learn as well as new acronyms. Don't we all just love them?! 

I also started crafting for next year as well. I have standard rectangular desks with storage underneath. The storage is ALWAYS full of junk. I mean snack wrappers from 7 months back and occasionally a random juice container. I've been trying to find a solution to the problem for my entire teaching career, so I'm trying something new this year. I've been having lots of people save small paper box lids for me and have taped them using duct tape in my school colors. Two of the box lids will fit in one desk creating two "drawers." My homeroom students will use one color and my partner teacher's homeroom students will use the other color. Now each class has their own drawer for the items we need for class. I'm attaching a picture of the taped box lids below and will try to highlight them in another post if they end up being successful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

iPad and Web Apps for Education

Hello all! Can you believe my summer is coming to an end? I haven't updated recently, but thought I would share a list of Apps I either ...